Parents in Partnership (PiP): Tune in with your child workshop
'Tune in wth your child' provides new ways for parents and carers to communicate with their child to beat frustration.
The workshop taps into the knowledge of a child, thinking about whatever they're interested in. It will open new ways to communicate.
Parents and carers will learn to:
- explore different ways to communicate
- explore the impact on young people who cannot communicate their needs
- watch a demonstration of using puppets and ideas that can motivate and make learning fun
- explore how to use a child’s interest to enable them to access different areas of the curriculum.
- share ideas and experiences with other participants
Who to contact
Where to go
- Carers Support Centre
The Carers Information Service, 24
- CR0 1PB
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesday 22 May 2019 10am to 12:30pm
- Time of day
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Please contact the PiP office for further information and booking.