If you need help to make your life easier, whether that’s moving around your home, keeping track of your medication, getting in or out of the bath or helping you to prepare meals, AskSARA may be able to help you.
AskSARA is an online self-help tool that provides advice and information about equipment for health, home and daily living. It will asks some simple questions about you and your environment, and based on your answers it will give you:
- Ideas and tips about ways to make your life easier
- Details of products that might help you, and where you can get them
- Information on services and organisations that might be able to help you further
You can then choose to print or email a copy of your free personalised report that provides the above information in a clear, tailored manner – designed to can help you stay independent in your home.
There are a range of topics you can choose from, they include:
- Medication management
- Memory and mood
- Preparing meals, eating and drinking
- Gardening, hobbies and leisure
And much more, including a section dedicated to children.
For advice and support with equipment for daily living, visit AskSARA.
Who to contact