Palace for Life: football sessions (all levels)
'Palace for life' offers football sessions for adults with Learning difficulties.
We hope to give adults living with a disability the opportunity to participate in sport, helping them to:
- improve motor skills
- increase physical fitness
- develop self-esteem and confidence
- gain vital interaction with new friends and the wider community
Who to contact
Where to go
- Thornton Heath Leisure Centre
100 High Street
- CR7 8LF
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesdays 12 noon to 1pm
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £2.00 per session
- There is a small £2 per person charge to be paid in cash at the beginning of each session. We really hope that everyone can make the most of this great value, exciting opportunity that can meet a range of outcomes.
- Age Ranges
- 18 plus
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Please contact us for bookings and information
- Other notes
Please leave enough time to get changed so you can start at the times above.
Please wear comfortable sports clothes and training shoes.