Autism in the early years conference - Monday 20th January 2020
Ambitious about Autism will host a free conference in Central London on early years autism intervention and post-diagnosis support.
Joining parents and practitioners at our conference will be leading experts in the field including:
- Professor Tony Charman, Clinical Child Psychology, Kings College is involved in some of the most important international research programmes on the development of young people with autism.
- Professor Richard Hastings, Cerebra Chair of Family Research, University of Warwick on families’ experience of the autism pathway looking in particular at barriers and facilitators to support.
- Dr. Becky McKenzie, Associate Professor Early Childhood, University of Plymouth on the development of Systemic Autism-related Family Enabling, a family therapy based intervention for families of children with autism.
- Dr. Margiad Williams, Centre for Evidence Based Early Intervention, Bangor University on behavioural intervention programmes for families and their implementation in primary care services.
- Dr. Laura Crane, Deputy Director, Centre for Research in Autism & Education on the impact of the lack of post-diagnosis support and information.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Ian Sutton
Where to go
- BMA House
B M A House
- WC1H 9JP
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday 20th January 2020
- Time of day
- Referral required