Skip to main content
 Directory results

12 Related information results

Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

Personal Independence Payments will be replacing the Disability Living Allowance and is provided by the Department for Work and Pensions. It can help you with some of the extra costs caused by long-term ill-health or a disability if you're aged 16 to 64. The amount…

SEND support funding for early years settings

  EY settings are able to draw on a range of funding streams to provide extra help for children with SEND, including:

Powered by Open Objects © Idox plc