Croydon Local Offer Website
The Croydon Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Croydon Council (the “Council”). Any service or provider mentioned in this Local offer does not represent a recommendation or endorsement of the service proved. You are responsible for undertaking your own checks to determine suitability of the service and provider.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied that the content on our website is complete and up- to- date.
1. Any information, advice and services accessed through the Local Offer tool is at the users own risk and cost.
2. The Council assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked through our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites.
The Council have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. The Council will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
3. The information on this website is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content accessed on or through our site.
4. The Council does, however reserve the right for any reason in its sole and absolute discretion to remove any content on the site without notice. We may make changes to any part of the contents of the website including the information, links described on it, at any time without notice.
5. Users shall use the site at their own risk and in no event shall the Council be liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result. The Council shall in no way be responsible for a user’s access to, display of, or use of the site, whether any claims arise through negligence, contract, tort or otherwise.
6. Users of the site by any user is subject to these terms and conditions. Users are not authorised to use the site if they do not accept these terms and conditions.
Data published on the internet, which is available to all members of the general public, is classified as public data and so is not protected under General Data Protection Regulations. Therefore, we reserve the right to use any information available/accessible online to create pages and upload services to our website.