Contacting the Croydon Local Offer by email
- For questions about EHC Plans, policies, schools and settings, or individuals, send an email to email@example.com (if you are asking about a specific child or young person, include their date of birth, school and year)
- To provide feedback on the website or request a directory entry or What's On event to be added to the Local Offer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways to get in touch
- Contact us form: Complete and submit your request using the form on this page.
- Phone: 020 8726 6400 Calls are answered between 9am to 4pm Mon-Fri. Outside of these hours there is an answerphone in operation. (NOTE: During the Covid-19 crisis, there may not be staff available to take your call. Please email us at email@example.com in the first instance, including your contact details and convenient times/dates for us to call. A member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.)
- Address: SEND Department, 2nd Floor, Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon, CR0 1EA
If you have a concern, please speak to the staff in school / college or in one of the council teams that are providing support. Most issues can be solved quickly and to your satisfaction through having a conversation.
However if you do not receive a satisfactory response and wish to complain, please visit the complaints procedure section of Croydon Council's website (external link), where you will be able to view the complaints policy and procedure. You can also submit a complaint online or download and complete a paper form.