Contacting the Croydon Local Offer by email
- For questions about EHC Plans, policies, schools and settings, or individuals, send an email to SENEnquiries@croydon.gov.uk (if you are asking about a specific child or young person, include their date of birth, school and year)
- For questions about free child care, email email@example.com or visit familyspacecroydon.co.uk
Other ways to get in touch
- Contact us form: Complete and submit your request using the form on this page.
- Phone: 020 8726 6400 Calls are answered between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours there is an answerphone in operation.
- Address: SEND Department, 2nd Floor, Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon, CR0 1EA
If you have a concern, please speak to the staff in school / college or in one of the council teams that are providing support. Most issues can be solved quickly and to your satisfaction through having a conversation.
However if you do not receive a satisfactory response and wish to complain, please visit the complaints procedure section of Croydon Council's website (external link), where you will be able to view the complaints policy and procedure. You can also submit a complaint online or download and complete a paper form.