Skip to main content

Adult social care and services

Croydon’s adult social care service supports adults needing care and their families and carers.

You can find more information on Croydon Council's website Health and social care section (external link).

Alternatively, if you are over 18 years old or are a professional wanting to make a referral, you will need to contact Adult Social Services. The quickest and easiest way is via Adult social care online referral form.

Powered by Open Objects © Idox plc