Parents In Partnership (PIP) parent in forum
Link to the PIP Croydon website (external link).
- helps you to engage in local consultations and make representations at our parent forum meetings with professionals.
- provides training and support and offer financial payment for attending meetings on the forum's behalf.
- Services are available free of charge to parents of children and young people with a special need or disability living in Croydon.
Family link workers
- support families on an individual basis, providing information and coordinating services when families feel stuck.
- provide emotional support, make referrals and liaise with services on your family's behalf.
You can find more information on the PIP Croydon website (external link).
KIDS Croydon SENDIASS
- Impartial and confidential advice and information for your child's special education needs or disabilities around education, health and social care.
- Information and signposting to support services in your area.
- Support with preparing for adulthood.
- Impartial independent mediation and disagreement service, resolution service.
You can find more information on the Croydon SENDIASS website (external link).
Carers support centre
- provides a drop-in information and advice service to all carers on a range of topics, including special needs. They also
- provides office space for other organisations that support carers and people with disabilities.
Carers Information Service
- part of Carer Support Centre
- provides free factsheets, training courses and more.
You can find more information on the Croydon Carers Centre website (external link).
A charity with a focus on helping families of disabled children.
You can find more information on the SENDIRECT website (external link).